Saturday 20 December 2014

Whistle for the Choir

I went and sat in the aviary the other day and managed to get some photos of the canaries as they went about their day's.


This little baby was basking in the sunshine. I loved his Eisenstein appearance with the tuffs of baby fluff. After posing for a while he flew away to a higher location.


The birds seems rather curious about the strange person sitting on the floor. Many a fly by occurred, with some so close you could feel the air move by you.


8 comments:

  1. I love the cuted one with the tufts.. Very pretty birds! Great shots! Thank you for linking up and sharing your post to my critter party.. Have a happy weekend..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures. Love the fluffy baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so beautiful and I loved seeing you baby. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little canary! When I was in junior high school, I got my mom a canary. She named him "Captain." He loved singing to the TV.
    ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty birds. Love that baby fluff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the color of canaries. The yellow seems so cheerful and so is their music,.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I love the first shot. Someone's having a bad hair day!

    ReplyDelete