Saturday 15 February 2014

Marigolds Marigolds Everywhere

A couple of weekends ago I ventured down to the Wellington Botanical Gardens.


For summer it seems they have taken the time to plant out one of the large gardens with thousands of marigolds, in three main colours.


They made quite an interesting pattern, which almost looked liked the sun and its rays. I don't know if that was intentional but other gardens did have purpose patterns listed.


I even managed to snap a couple of bumble bees stopping by. There were plenty buzzing around but it was very hard to get them to pause long enough for a photo.



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! The different colours of the marigolds are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I wish my garden looked that good :0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful colours! And I love little bumblebees so much!
    Enjoy a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous and I appreciate you sharing them with Today's Flowers. Sorry I am so late commenting but glad I stopped by to see these beauties. Thank you so much and wishing you a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete